Leo has further reinforced the nationwide message of ‘cop on lads’ by introducing stricter measures aimed at slowing the spread of the coronavirus. If you adhere to the following to-do list, you’ll make it through the lockdown with minimal issues:
- Study Appalachian State offensive lineman Branden Bowen and make note of the startling improvements in his kick step technique from his middling junior year to his eye-opening, earth-shattering senior season.
- Watch the All-22 of the thrilling Connor Cook vs. Brock Osweiler wildcard duel from 2017 and be thankful that we were witness to two of the game’s greatest minds going back and forth in this barn burner.
- Conduct a thorough deep-dive into the ins and outs of Blake Jarwin’s new 4-year, $22 million contract extension with the Cowboys – paying particular heed to his 46-man active bonus of $46,875 per-game.
- Do your own 7-round mock draft every day between now and the end of the lockdown.
- Set up an Oklahoma drill in your kitchen and bash heads with family members to determine the alpha of the household.
- Sign up to NFL GamePass and stick on a random week of RedZone, allowing Scott Hanson to accompany you as you cry to sleep at night and comfort you in your new sportsless existence.
- Make a hilarious and original joke on social media about how you’re well-prepared to comply with social distancing because you’ve been practicing social distancing your entire life.